Dental compressors pressurize atmospheric air for use in a number of dental procedures. Compressed air quality depends upon the inlet air and what the compressor includes in it. In most of the dental compressors, the unit includes a dryer to remove moisture. The two types of common dryers are desiccant and membrane.
Based on compressed air dryer, the dental compressors market is segmented as follows:
- Dessicant dryer: These dryers are also known as regenerative desiccant dryers. The compressed air moves through a chamber filled with dessicant, which adsorbs the moisture, reducing the air dew point.
- Membrane dryer: Membrane dryers pass through a membrane material and removes water vapour through compressed air. These compressors are reliable, quiet and require no electricity to operate.
- Refrigerated dryer: Refrigerated air dryer removes moisture from the air with the help of a heat exchanger. The heat exchanger cools the air so that the vapour condenses into water.
Obtain Report Details @
Based on type, the dental compressors market is segmented as follows:
- Oil-free compressor: Oil-free compressors are less expensive and lighter in weight and they do not need any sort of lubrication. In oil-free compressors, the cylinder is pre-lubricated, usually with Teflon, for permanent lubrication. The Teflon coating protects the pump. However, oil-free compressors tends to get dry when the Teflon starts wearing out as there is no constant maintenance due to the compressors being pre-lubricated.
- Oil lubricated compressor: Oil lubricated air compressor are more expensive and much heavier in weight. These compressors are much less noisy as they are lubricated well enough and last several times longer.
Geographically, the dental compressors market can be segmented into four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America holds a leading position in the dental pain market followed by Europe. The major driving factors for the growth of the dental compressors market in these regions are increasing demand for a number of dental procedures such as braces, crowns and caps, dentures, filling, bonding, etc. coupled with rising prevalence of oral diseases. Furthermore, consumption of unhealthy products (for instance, tobacco), certain sedentary habits such as cigarette smoking and rapidly growing awareness towards personal dental hygiene is also driving the market growth. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, advanced gum disease affects 4% – 12% of U.S. adults each year. Another estimation made by the World Health Organization, 60% – 90% of school children and nearly 100% of adults have dental cavities. Hence, all these factors are collectively driving the demand for dental compressors. Asia Pacific is one of the most lucrative markets for the growth of dental compressors market and is developing at a rapid rate. The factors which will accentuate the growth of this market in Asia Pacific are increasing population with oral health problems, higher purchasing power due to extensive economic reforms, rising disposable incomes and government initiatives in countries such as China and India.
Various medical devices companies are constantly trying to come up with novel dental compressors for various dental procedures. Some of the top major players operating in the dental compressors market are Kaeser Dental, Midmark, Metasys, DÜRR DENTAL AG, Gnatus, Mestra, Air Techniques, Inc., Cattani S.p.A., Ritter Dental USA, Diplomat Dental Solutions and Fedesa and others.
Fill the form for an exclusive sample of this report @
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We have an experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who us e proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR Syndicated Research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, our syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Browse market research blog:
Tagged: Dental Compressors Market